As was the case at Christmas, I really can't think of anything really big I would want anyone to get me. Unless they're someone really close to me (like my husband, my mom, my brother, etc.) and they happened to become obscenely wealthy overnight. Then I would like a nice big stand at Helderfontein or a similar lifestyle estate near the Kyalami Castle, and the funds with which to build my own home. And a car that's big enough for my whole family to fit in comfortably.
In the meantime, I'll settle for any of the following:
* Lindt champagne truffles
* Lindt Lindor balls
* Movie tickets
* Some nail polish in assorted pretty colours and some nail polish remover
* A pair of pretty *closed* shoes, suitable for the office but that could also double up for a dressy night out...
* A bodyglove for my iPhone
* Some Sally Williams nougat - I like the one with macadamia nuts best
* To have my ears pierced, so that I can wear some of these gorgeous earrings I've had for years now, and never worn...
* Any type of pamper treatment - a facial, a massage, a wax, mani, pedi...?
* An intimate dinner with hubby, with all the whistles and bells;
* An orchid for my bathroom
* Some sexy underwear, now that young James is no longer on the boob 24/7
... Am I sounding incredibly greedy yet?
Oh, well. No harm in dreaming, right?